Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My First Day of Class 5 !

In Thursday morning on 19/4/2012 I woke up at 6 O’ clock. I put my school uniform at 7:05 took my breakfast at 7:55. I was wait for bus at 8:10 and arrived to school at 8:35.

When I was at school I met my big brother and friends after a long time. I played and talked with them. After some time assembly started and I go to class. My friends were making noise I had silence and wrote a post for my blog.

It was first day of class 5 so there were no lessons. Mam came and told to dance, sing, tell joke and story.

One new mam came and introduced herself. She asked all of our name and she told to play some thing. We played Hangman and bell rang and mam went.

Next, Yoga sir came and gave lecture for yoga.

It was fun whole day, we played and go home.

22 comments:

  1. Nice story. Love to know about your first day of G 5. Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. In which school do u read dear blogger ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Bagmati Boarding Higher Secondary School. Thank you !

      Delete
  3. very nice nanu.. keep on writing.. I will always read your blog.. all the best dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hie dipti acharya good to see you become a blogger just want to say am also in 5th grade and our days are almost the same

    ReplyDelete
  5. not written in proper enlish

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice it helped me alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. what you are trying to say in this? this was so bad a student of third class can write better than it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice story.. keep writing dear... and ALL THE BEST ..:)

    nid test papers | nid studio test

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its really nice nd inspirational for your younger ones
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. what nonensense!no sense ,no punctuation!!!!!very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete